Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Best Camera Tripod For Art Budding Interest In Photography As An Art, Need Guidance?

Budding interest in photography as an art, need guidance? - the best camera tripod for art

Hello, I've always been interested in art and poetry and literature. Paradoxically, I am a graduate of the science, but I want to learn a great interest in photography and in the afternoon. All ideas, where I would begin to be estimated. I am also thinking of buying a camera soon so that we recommend. I want a digital, but with a tripod and everything. Websites and books also help ameteur like me? Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

DCReed said...

Scott Kelby's Digital Photography should book and his successors, both good for you.

How to get cameras, many suggestions by supporters of the brand, so I jump and go with generalities: digital SLR camera that feels good in your hand with a pair of lenses to start so good kit too often come with a 18 -55 and 50 -- 200 are good enough for an idea of what you get. You can fancy later with a glass of better quality.

Post a Comment