Monday, January 4, 2010

Car Subwoofer Guide Where Can I Find A Free Guide Or Video On How To Install A Subwoofer And Amp In A Car?

Where can I find a free guide or video on how to install a subwoofer and amp in a car? - car subwoofer guide

Hey, let the experts do these things .... Why? There are many reasons .... we ask ourselves, why I believe you do not know much ..

Why am I going to the experts?

1. because it can scratch the plates, while the curious
2. Can be damaged, while a little to remove the script that contains the device ... If you have any experience in removing the dash can .... Damage What happens if the device included?
3. Let the experts to install, so you can optimize the system to properly ... Even if you buy expensive amplifiers and exercises that may seem less than cheaper brands, if the system is well regulated.
5 Someone who knows how to do things that ICE clean look ... no son suspended and equipment

but if you really want to do it myself .... is the best way to find out first hand ...

4 comments:

cyndisou... said...

Perhaps crutchfield.com

R P said...

Instructions are included with all new products and ask a dealer, he let'cha more look'em before buying.

R P said...

Instructions are included with all new products and ask a dealer, he let'cha more look'em before buying.

Nick said...

I agree with the other answers. I wish I had installed by a professional. They will do at the end with an even better sound. If you really do it myself (I want), all installation instructions should be purchased with the product. If they do not go back to the websites of the manufacturers. You should be able to find the product there and download the user guide and installation instructions.

Post a Comment