Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Epson V500 V. Canon 8800f Which Is Best Pushing The ISO Higher..Film Development?

Pushing the ISO Higher..Film Development? - epson v500 v. canon 8800f which is best

Ask a question about the origin of the film. 120 films and to develop my rolls to a place near my house, but I have to scan Epson V500 and myself. I know there are movies that can be higher ISO 800-1600 cultivated, for example. Do not say that people are my pictures to promote the development, ISO 1600 or to be myself darkroom to push the ISO? Can someone clarify, please ...

2 comments:

Ansell A said...

Most decent lab Pro Push / Pull processing on request.
She tells how.

Picture Taker said...

If they make for themselves, the transformation needs. Apply If you run, maybe they can.

The best way to find out is, just people who ask to develop your film.

Post a Comment