Saturday, February 20, 2010

Masterbate Banana When My Husband Was 13 His Dad Asked Him If He Wants Him To Show Him How To Masterbate?

When my husband was 13 his dad asked him if he wants him to show him how to masterbate? - masterbate banana

His father asked him if he masturbated. He said: "No!" While his father told him that it was probably good, and if I wanted him to show that he did. I do not know if he is to simulate on a banana or something, but I hope so.

My question is that we now have a daughter, 7 months and asked me if I am about what a pedophile and should be involved, alone with my daughter. I am very worried!

3 comments:

Canis Lupus said...

When asked one of his father: "Will you teach us how?" He was probably not sexual, especially when any kind of behavior. Dad seems he was simply only trying to teach his son of a data of life. We have some of them would touch the penis of another cause, the parent company are planned, a banana or a juice sausage show children the correct way to hold and use Move your hand.

As for your daughter, I would like to visit you, but not the right to take his place alone.

Vinny said...

NOOOOO! Let your child with this man alone. This is not a question of the father was born. Only took me a little time alone with his son, but never with her. They will not take the risk that nothing bad happens and your child have these thoughts of his childhood.

Sara said...

I want to stay away from him. It is very strange to say about him .. I have friends who have been sexually abused by their parents, and it is not uncommon and can happen to your daughter.

Post a Comment